Windows Cannot Delete File Name Too Long [SOLVED]

  • 2
How to delete a file that has a name that is too long? This is really annoying bug (?) for many people, including me. But somehow I can't find clear solution for this, the only solution internet citizen provide is to download longpathtool. So I did, but it only works if you buy full version. Seriously? I have to pay just for deleting a file? Screw this.

Here are my solution :
- Delete using 7zip
- Delete using Linux

Delete using 7zip
Just download 7zip, open it, and find the file you want to delete. That's it.

Delete using Linux
You have to install Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint etc.) and delete from that OS.

Sorry I can't give you the screenshot but I promise it works (at least for me). 

2 comments:

Kalau mau komen, pada "Beri Komentar Sebagai : "
Pilih "Name/URL", atau pakai akun google kalau punya.